266 Ferst Dr NW
Atlanta, GA 30332
My name is Renzhi Wu (吴仁智). I’m a third year Ph.D. student in Computer Science at Georgia Tech, advised by Prof. Xu Chu and Prof. Kexin Rong. I was fortunate to intern at Google, Celonis, Adobe, and Alibaba. I am on the job market!
Research Interests: I am generally interested in machine learning and data management. I work on applying ML to data management problems (e.g. entity resolution and cardinality estimation) and improving ML models from a data-centric perspective (e.g. via programmatic data labeling and data cleaning). My research is partly supported by a Meta (Facebook) Fellowship.
Previously: I hold M.Sc. in Thermophysics from Tsinghua University where I worked on numerical simulation algorithms for the formation of water dews. I also hold M.Eng. in Production System Engineering from RWTH Aachen University. Before that, I obtained my bachelor’s degrees in Energy/Power Engineering and in Economics from Tsinghua University.
|Mar 17, 2022||We are organizing the SIGMOD 2022 programming contest. Check it out and happy coding!|
|Feb 2, 2022||I received the Meta PhD Research Fellowship. Thank you Meta!|
|Sep 16, 2021||Our work on learned sampling-based cardinality estimator has been accepted to VLDB 2022.|
|Jul 31, 2021||I received the SCS Incubator Graduate Fellowship.|
|May 17, 2021||We are excited to win the Runner-up award at SIGMOD 2021 Programming Contest!|
* denotes equal contribution.
- ICLRLearning Hyper Label Model for Programmatic Weak SupervisionTo appear in ICLR 2023
- SIGMODGround Truth Inference for Weakly Supervised Entity MatchingTo appear in SIGMOD 2023
- VLDBLearning to be a Statistician: Learned Estimator for Number of Distinct ValuesProc. VLDB Endow. 2022
- VLDBDemonstration of Panda: A Weakly Supervised Entity Matching SystemProc. VLDB Endow. 2021
- VLDBNearest Neighbor Classifiers over Incomplete Information: From Certain Answers to Certain PredictionsProc. VLDB Endow. 2021
- SIGMODZeroER: Entity Resolution using Zero Labeled ExamplesIn Proceedings of the 2020 International Conference on Management of Data, SIGMOD Conference 2020, online conference [Portland, OR, USA], June 14-19, 2020 2020
- SIGPRODynamic pattern matching with multiple queries on large scale data streamsSignal Processing 2020
- SIGMODGOGGLES: Automatic Image Labeling with Affinity CodingIn Proceedings of the 2020 International Conference on Management of Data, SIGMOD Conference 2020, online conference [Portland, OR, USA], June 14-19, 2020 2020